Sunday 24 February 2008

I'm always a phonecall away (part 2)

My phone vibrated – text incoming.

“Good pm how are you ” I answered, “Hi, I’m good. Hope you are doing well.”

Next one:

“I want met to you. I wate for your met today can?” I didn’t know how to answer so I left it.

17:39hrs – The phone rang.

I ignored it.

17:57hrs – I returned the call.

“Hello.”

“Hallo – where are you? I want meet you now. Today”

“Today cannot. I’m busy.”

“Why cannot? Okay, we meet today. You tell me your address. I come now.”

“No, I have something on today. Cannot meet.”

“What you something on? Okay, tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow also cannot. Busy – this week very busy.”

“What you busy busy. You tell me where you , I come now.”

“No need to, you will see me on Saturday.”

“I only want to see you. I have to see you today.”

“No, I can’t.”

“What you do today? “

“I’m visiting a friend who is sick in the hospital.”

“Today cannot ah? I have to see you today. Okay, tomorrow.”

It’s a joy to be wanted. Sigh…

No comments: