Monday 13 August 2007

Where do I go?!

I am itching to get out of Singapore....for a break, that is (first...). I am dying here - I need a fresh perspective on life and its offerings. I can't decide where to go but one thing for sure is that I want to roast myself brown on a beach. A week of absolute quiet..

I was thinking of somewhere in Bali - stay cheap at a losmen and go off to Hyatt towards the end my stay...The other place in mind is at one of the islands of Thailand.....or perhaps somewhere in the Philippines - Cebu or Boracay...Hmmm...choices choices....

Petal P. Rose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susy! Biddy here, checking out your site :)

I muse occasionally here

http://borndefiant.livejournal.com

No pretty verses there tho, unlike on your site :)

Anonymous said...

May i suggest, Kanchanaburi in Thailand. Rather primitive. Away from city, away from pple, traffic, etc etc. just back to the basic where you are surrounded by water, hill, greenery, elephants (if you're lucky)....I love that place.......and yes my hammock!!!

* no electricity though